Black hairs turn to white hairs it’s quite natural when the age grew up. but nowadays many people suffering from White hairs due to many hair conditions and some other chemical cosmetics. The premature whitening problem is largely genetic hair follicles contain pigment cells that produce melanin which gives your tresses their color when your body stops generating melanin hair presents itself as gray, white, or silver and some other pale color.
Causes of white hair:
- It could be related to vitamin d because in certain vitamin d resistant syndromes hair growth stops or it is thin and often gray.
- Keratin is the protein that makes up our hair skin and nails throughout the years’ melanocytes continue to inject pigment into the hairs keratin, giving it is colorful hue with age comes to a reduction of melanin the hair turns gray and eventually white.
- White hair occurs due to stress and also heredity.
- Much usage of chemical cosmetics
- Eat more protein fiber food less intake of protein food causes of health issues and white hair.
- White hair causes due to pollution and chemicals.
When the white hair grows, people feel that they are too older. So, have a look at the home remedies in natural.
- Massage butter oil into your scalp and hair daily before your shower.
- Eat sesame.
- Regularly wash hair with a gram flour and milk/curd mixture.
- Rub hair regularly with onion paste, and it will turn black.
- Take a multivitamin containing minerals like zinc and copper, which prevent premature graying.
- Coconut oil and lemon juice for white hair
- Sage leaves
- Indian gooseberry and hibiscus dyes that impart color to the white hair and need repeated applications.
- production of melanin pigment and keratin protein in the hair, which causes the color of the hair. Diet and massage tips to further boost the production of melanin and keratin.
Natural remedies with the procedure:
Coconut oil and curry leave remedy:
This is the perfect remedy for young people with prematurely grey hair as the curry leaves contain rich amounts of vitamin B.
- Curry leaves
- Coconut oil
- Boil the curry leaves in coconut oil.
- Strain out the leaves, then allow the coconut oil to cool down to a temperature that will be comfortable to apply.
- Massage the curry coconut oil into your scalp and allow it to sit for up to an hour before washing it out with soap.
Ribbed gourd remedy:
This remedy effectively restores the melanin pigmentation in hair.
- Dried ribbed gourd
- Coconut oil
- Soak the dry pieces of ribbed gourd in coconut oil for three days.
- Boil the mixture until a black residue is formed.
- Massage it into your hair and leave it in for an hour.
- Rinse it out.