The sandwich is the most popular food in western countries; there are varieties of sandwiches, it differs by ingredients from place to place. Sandwich preparation can be done in less time, less effort and take away food.
Today let’s see a basic sandwich which can be done in just a span of time. A cucumber tomato sandwich is a Quick sandwich under 5 minutes. These sandwiches make a good and filling breakfast on those busy mornings when you don’t have enough time to cook. This tart, a crunchy sandwich is much additionally enticing due to the differentiating shades of the tomato and cucumber cuts, and the intriguing smell of herbs. All you require is fresh cucumber slices, tomato, mayonnaise and Ketchup.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Servings: 1 person
Any bread: 2 slices
Tomato ketchup: 1 spoon
Mayonnaise: 1 spoon
Salt & pepper: as per taste
chili flakes (optional)
Preparation of sandwich:
- Cut slices of tomato and cucumber into round slices
- For one slice of bread apply tomato ketchup and for other slice apply mayonnaise
- Place sliced tomato and cucumber on bread slices
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and chili flakes are totally optional
- Place another slice on the top
- Cut the sandwich into the desired shape and it is ready to serve