TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY THIS MONSOON:
We can get rid such illness during the rainy season if we can take some preventive regime. so, here we present below so helpful tips to stay healthy during monsoons.
DIET: WHAT NOT TO AVOID?
Eat fruits like apples, pomegranates, lime fruits banana etc. which can keep your body strong.
Drink lots of water and fresh – fruit juice to keep yourself hydrated. boil your drinking water before consuming it.
Opt for curd and almonds in your diet.
To increase immunity, add garlic to your diet especially in soups.
Consuming bitter vegetables like bitter gourd and herbs like neem help in preventing some fungal infections.
Consume herbal tea at regular intervals as it has antibacterial tea or green tea are healthy as they build up your resistance.
Wheat barley, horse gram, peas and green leafy vegetables should be consumed in your diet so that you can stay healthy as they are very nutritious.
- Boil some water with dry garlic to get immediate relief if you are having the cold and cough.
2. Gargle with lukewarm saline water if you have sore throat pain.
3. Boil water with tulsi, ginger, and honey and drink the juice to treat viral fever.
4. For people who consume alcohol, avid whiskey, rum and opt for wine which can increase your body immunity and prevent infections.
5. In case you get any skin infections or allergies, boil neem leaves in water and take a b th with it.
6. Make use of eucalyptus oil during the mansooons. A little inhalalation of this oil can give you relief from ba locked nose . you can add few drops of this oil in water , heat it to stea your face. The aroma helps you to breathe easily which can relax the entire body.
HEALTHY TIPS & PRECAUTIONS IN RAINY SEASON:
- Follow a healthy diet.
- Drink enough water, regardless of your activity levels.
- Avoid walking in the rain . and walking is very important in your daily life.
- Keep clear of damp indoors.
- Don’t leave home without a mosquito repellent.
- Avoid touching your eyes.
BE HEALTHY THROUGH OUT THE MONSOON SEASON . DON’T NEGLECT YOUR HEALTH. VIRAL INFECTIONS CAN ALSO SPREAD EASILY DURING THIS SEASON.
” HEALTH IS PRECIOUS. IF HEALTH IS LOST, SOMETHING IS LOST. SO, TAKE CARE”