How to make Pesarattu Dosa step by step process photograph is included. Simple, solid and exceptionally prevalent dosa recipe delicacy of Andhra cooking is setting up from green gram pulses.
It is normally served for breakfast with upma and Allam chutney. It is otherwise called MLA pesarattu dosa which is generally presented with mix upma which is fundamentally the same as masala dosa. This kind of dosa is popular in the coastal area of Andhra Pradesh, particularly in Guntur and Godavari districts.
Dosa recipes are fundamental of any south Indian family thus it is in my family as well. Dosa is a form crepe.
Pesarattu Dosa is one such well-known dosa from Telugu food but has spread all over south India.
Despite the fact that the planning of pesarattu is easy, I might want to give a few tips. Rice grains can be included as well. Sprouted moong beans can be added to make it significantly more healthy and nutritious. In conclusion, you can include 1 tsp of jeera or cumin while making a batter. This adds additional flavor to dosa and helps for digestion.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Green gram or Moong dal: 1 cup
Rice: 2 tablespoon
Ginger: 1 cube
Green chilies: 3
Oil: 4 tablespoon
Salt: As per your taste
- Wash thoroughly moong dal and rice and soak them for 8 hours or overnight.
- Add soaked moong dal, rice, ginger, salt and green chilies to a blender and make them smooth batter.
- Heat the pan, once the pan is hot enough, take a ladle full of batter and spread it like dosa.
- Let it cook on one side until it becomes light golden brown.
- Flip to another side, let it cook on another side.
- Now it is ready to serve, serve with ginger chutney and coconut chutney.